GRAY BOXES IN PDF

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Wed Jan 31 11:34:41 PST 2007

Given that the only variable appears to be Pitstop 6
versus Pitstop 7, maybe you should contact Enfocus'
tech support or post on their user forums.

(FWIW, my experience is that Pitstop 7 is not quite
as stable as Pitstop 6.)

Note that Acrobat Pro (7 or 8) does contain an option
for global color conversion (such as RGB to grayscale)
on a page or document basis.

	- Dov