Captions: dynamic or relative indentation for autonumberedparagraph format

Steve Cavanaugh scavanaugh at nat-seattle.com
Wed Jan 31 12:36:36 PST 2007

I have a little different technique for figures here.  I have set up a
Table format with title below, the paragraph format having the word
"Figure" in the numbering scheme.  It is a one-row one-column table,
with no borders into which I place my graphic reference.  This allows me
to refer to it by name, format it with a paragraph format, and set its
width and placement using that paragraph format.  It works great because
the title is beholden to the table, and it flows with the rest of the
flow as I want it to.

Steve Cavanaugh
Sr. Technical Writer
NAT Seattle Inc.