Framemaker Error (Himanshu Marathe)

Mathijs Panhuijsen Mathijs.Panhuijsen at tridion.com
Tue Jul 3 00:36:11 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm getting the exact same problem with my Framemaker files: same error
message, same files with weird extensions.

This happened immediately after my automatic Windows update installed
Service Pack 2 for Windows 2003 Server.

My colleague, who has not yet installed SP2, can work with these files
without a problem.

Are you also running Windows Server 2003 SP2, and did you recently
upgrade?

I will contact Adobe support about this, and suggest you (Himanshu
Marathe) do the same.

Everybody else, I suggest switching off/not running automatic Windows
updates for now.

Sincerely yours,

Mathijs Panhuijsen

Technical Writer

SDL Tridion

.This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s),and may not be passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the addressee(s).Tridion rules out any and every liability resulting from any electronic transmission.