Limit printing feature?

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Fri Jul 6 08:59:44 PDT 2007

You absolutely couldn't. That is the limit of
the technology. Once one has hard copy, it can always
be reproduced, albeit at reduced quality.

The same thing is true with the screen. If I show the
pixels on the screen, I can programmatically prevent
screen shots, but I cannot prevent someone from photographing
the screen!

	- Dov