Any beta testers yet of FrameMaker 8?

FeiMin_Lorente at amis.com FeiMin_Lorente at amis.com
Sun Jul 8 11:45:38 PDT 2007

Yes, I've been able to download a copy. I sent an email to this address:
Framemaker-beta at adobe.com

If that's what you did, try my contact: Aseem Dokania (aseem at adobe.com).
He's the FrameMaker Product Manager.

Fei Min
Fei Min Lorente
Senior Technical Communicator
AMI Semiconductor Canada Company
Tel: +1.519.884.9696 ext.2297
Fax: +1.519.884.0228
Cell phone: +1.519.831.4931
Email address: feimin_lorente at amis.com
Internet: http://www.amis.com
AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
NOTICE:
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received.