Any way to key out of a selected table?

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 08:11:38 PDT 2007

If you have FrameScript, there's also a script you can get (from ITL, I think, not sure...) that allows navigating through tables the way you can in Word.

  Rick does a FAB job with custom scripts, too!!!!! And also check out his TableCleaner plugin that runs without the FS engine, bc it's got some handy tools for manipulating the tables in FM.

  HTH
  Rene Stephenson

Rick Quatro <frameexpert at truevine.net> wrote:
  Hi Kenneth,

You can use Escape t I (capital i) to move the insertion point out of the
table.

You may want to consider automating the whole process with FrameScript. If
you are interested, send me a sample of your document offlist. Thank you
very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267