FM issue resolved, problem weith WebWorks

Garnier Garnier garnier_framescript at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 13 05:38:51 PDT 2007

Hello All,

  Thanks to all who have responded to the query. It is sincerely appreciated.

  I could right align the numbered list in FM and they seem perfect in the PDFs.

  The problem is that the generated html output does not give the required result. The single digit in the WebWorks output still appears to be left aligned due to which the body text following the single and double-digit numbers have moved towards the right.  I tried fixing this in the Basic Paragraph option in the Style Designer, but in vain. Am not familiar with the macros so do not know whether that needs to be modified.

  Any help?

  Regards,
  Garnier