FrameMaker to Wiki conversion

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Jul 17 14:45:32 PDT 2007

Hi Will...

I can't say if this is useful or not (minimal familiarity with Wiki
formats), but if it would help to have an easy way to get to XML, you
might try our (free) MIFML converter ..

    http://www.leximation.com/tools/mifml/

That will get your FM files to XML (MIFML), then all you have to do is
write an XSL transformation to get to the Wiki format (perhaps not as
easy as other options).

You might also get some good mileage out of the HTML or XML conversions
from Mif2Go ..

    http://www.omsys.com/dcl/omni.htm

Good luck!

...scott