More than one element in a paragraph?

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Wed Jul 18 09:07:19 PDT 2007

Thanks, Mike. I knew I shouldn't have posted to the list so late in the
day! Yes, I know the DTD doesn't define the text formatting, but I'm
still new enough to this that my brain is a little fried...

Which is also why I neglected to say that the sample I sent was not
meant to be XML code per se, but just to illustrate the tagged elements
in FrameMaker and where the line break is currently v. where I want it
to be.

What I didn't understand is why each element is automatically in its own
paragraph; I'm assuming it's because I'm specifying paragraph formatting
for the elements, and that's why you're recommending TextRange
formatting instead? (I'm going to try this out...)

Thanks muchly!
Lin