More than one element in a paragraph?

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Wed Jul 18 09:08:01 PDT 2007

Hi, Bernard!

This is how I have it working now, but eventually I want to get away
from using FrameMaker templates to do the formatting. I'm clinging to
Frame for as long as I can, but ultimately I want to find a
tool-independent (or less-dependent) solution since it's not looking
like the rest of our team will be moving to FrameMaker.

Thanks for the input
:)
Lin