Special > Marker dialog box has disappeared

Dennis Davideit davideit at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 15:06:56 PDT 2007

Richard,

Thanks for the suggestion. My system must have some
other problem, because the change made no difference:
the Marker dialog box still does not appear.

For what it's worth, here are the values in my
DialogLayout section of maker.ini:

[DialogLayout]
;------Dialog & Window layout ------
MakerWin=3, -1, -1, -1, -1, 0, 0, 640, 400
PCatalog=500, 40, 130, 180
CCatalog=500, 220, 130, 180
Tools=600, 20
Equation=0, 20
Spell=0, 20
PFormat=7, 43
CFormat=0, 20
Search=0, 20
Table=7, 63
Ruling=0, 20
Markers=200, 200
Hypertext=0, 20
CondText=0, 20
Numbering=0, 20
Help=0, 20
Thesaurus=0, 20
TemplateBrowser=0, 20
VQuickAccessBar=0, 20
ECatalog=500, 50, 130, 350

dennis

--- "Combs, Richard" <richard.combs at Polycom.com>