WWP Graphics Problem

Gross, Karen GrossK at hurco.com
Thu Jul 26 07:51:48 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I'm having trouble with graphics in a WebWorks publication. We've used
Quadralay's WebWorks Publisher Import Utility v1.0 to convert a legacy
RoboHelp WinHelp file to FrameMaker (v7.2). All of our graphics appear
fine in the FrameMaker file, but not all of them appear in the CHM file
that we generate from it using WebWorks ePublisher Pro v9.2.

Since this file was originally a RoboHelp project, the graphics that
originated from it are imported by reference and stored in a folder
located on our network with the original RoboHelp files. These files are
GIFs. Other graphics have been added from another network folder
location, imported by reference, and these files are PNGs.

Here's my problem: not all of the graphics from either folder location
appear in the CHM file. Is there something I need to do in the Graphic
Styles Default properties? I tried making additional Graphic Styles (PNG
and GIF) and selecting those formats for the Format Value field,
thinking that would help, but it didn't make any difference in the
output.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Karen J. Gross

Sr. Technical Writer