How To Prevent From Deleting Markers?

Angela Akridge angela.akridge at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:17:43 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using Frame/WebWorks to produce manuals and online help. I use so
many different market types. I find that it's quiet easy to
accidentally delete markers.

I use markers to produce the context-sensitive help, index markers,
hypertext makers, etc. My headings are getting pretty darn crowded. Do
you know of any best practices to prevent against accidentally
deleting markers?

(I use different colors so that I can distinguish one marker type from
another, and this helps alert be to a marker, but this isn't really
help with my immediate concern.)

Angela