FrameMaker 8 and Plugins

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffmann at translate.com
Tue Jul 31 15:24:26 PDT 2007

Like several other FM8 beta testers, I tested a number of FM plug-ins that ENLASO developed in-house for multi-lingual production, and they all worked fine. I recall reading feedback about only a couple of plug-ins that did not seem to work well, but don't recall which ones they were. It seemed that dozens were tested and worked just fine.

Maxwell Hoffmann
Manager of Consulting & Training Solutions
ENLASO Corporation
T: 805 494 9571 * F: 805 435 1920
E: mhoffmann at translate.com ♦ ENLASO Corporation provides quality enterprise language solutions and exceeds client expectations through continuing research, development, and implementation of effective localization processes and technologies.  Visit: www.translate.com for more information or to subscribe to our complimentary localization newsletter.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann