FrameMaker 8 and Plugins

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 21:29:27 PDT 2007

I am also an FM8 beta tester and all of the plugins I have from Bruce Foster and Chris Despopulous (I hope I spelled that right) worked fine.  I think someone else tested IXGEN and it worked fine too.

I also have MIF2GO but did not test it on FM8.  I'll bet Jeremy did though.

Hope this helps.

Diane Gaskill