FM crashes on print book to file (surprise! No?)

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:17:13 PDT 2007

I had the same problem this morning: Frame crashed whenever I tried to
create a PDF, using various methods (save as PDF, print to PS, print to
Adobe PDF printer driver instance, single Frame file or book, Frame 7.2 and
Frame 7.0).

I didn't have the "character dropout" problem, but I did follow Dov's
recommendation and deleted the FNTCACHE.DAT file and rebooted. Everything
works like a charm now. By the way, this FNTCACHE.DAT file was 2.3 GB, is
that normal?

--
Yves Barbion
Documentation Architect