Text insets: to be or not to be?

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Thu Jun 7 05:35:10 PDT 2007

I use text insets for individual sections and make sure not to include
the heading in the text inset. This way if the heading is a different
heading level in 2 different manuals, it won't interfere. Also, if I
include the heading in the text inset, I'm not sure what would happen
when I try to cross-reference to it or to add an index entry to the
heading.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133