Text insets: to be or not to be?

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Thu Jun 7 09:58:11 PDT 2007

Text insets work fine in Structured Frame (but not so well if you're
going to XML). If you are staying in Structured FM files, you might want
to look into using InsetPlus from West Street Consulting
(http://weststreetconsulting.com/WSC_InsetPlus.htm). This lets you do
"insets" at the element level rather than the standard restriction of
insets at the file level. (This works very much like the "conref"
mechanism in DITA.) Also .. the plugin is free!

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com