OT: Creating PDF and Bookmarks are Out of Sync

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 18:33:25 PDT 2007

Attempting to create a PDF from an Unstructured Frame book.
  The first bookmarks for the first chapter come out correct.
  For the second, and successive chapters, the ChapterTitle bookmark appears after the Head1, Head2, etc., bookmarks. For example:

  Head1
  Head2
  Head1
  ChapterTitle

  This only occurs with one specific book.

  I have tried all possible settings in the PDF Setup, but nothing seems to change the result.

  Any ideas?

  I am on digest so please respond directly.

  Thank you.