Frame to pdf bookmark problem

Mark Southee Mark.Southee at surfcontrol.com
Wed Jun 13 07:05:32 PDT 2007

I've started to get a strange problem when printing to pdf from some
newly created files.

I've got a Chapter Title paragraph style - Chapter:TitleBook, and a
Heading one style - Head:1Book
I have the pdf settings so the Head:1Book tags are indented once from
the Chapter:TitleBook.

However the pdf bookmarks always come out with the Head:1Book headings
above the Chapter:TitleBook heading.

Am on Frame 7.2p158 on WinXP Pro and Acrobat 7 (it's also the same for
Acrobat 8)

When I create a Frame TOC, this has everything in the right order.

I've got other books/files which convert fine with the identical set up.
Any ideas what I could have done wrong?

Regards

Mark

Mark Southee
Documentation Manager
SurfControl
Direct: +44 01260 296139
Fax: +44 01260 296201
mark.southee at surfcontrol.com
www.surfcontrol.com <http://www.surfcontrol.com/>

SurfControl - Enterprise Threat Protection
<http://www.surfcontrol.com/SCmailings/SC_Logo_Email.gif>

on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender. If you believe that you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by SurfControl E-Mail Filter.