Frame to pdf bookmark problem

Mark Poston mark.poston at mekon.com
Thu Jun 14 03:01:13 PDT 2007

I agree with Fred. This issue is almost certainly due to an issue with
either differently named text frames on master pages (for example Flow C for
chapter headings and Flow A for the main content flow), or text frames with
the same name that are disconnected.

If Special>Add disconnected page is used, this will results in this type of
issue.

Kind regards

Mark Poston