Delta symbol

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Jun 14 08:12:03 PDT 2007

Gross, Karen wrote:
> Framers,
>

> I'm trying to insert a Delta symbol into a line of text. Folloiwng the
> Help, I'm typing Control+Alt+Shift+d and nothing happens. What am I
> missing?

You're missing the part at the top of the Help page that says
"Equations"  ;-)

The shortcut you are using only works inside an equation frame, not in
body text frames.  You need to create a char tag for the symbol font
(all else As Is), then apply it to a typed capital D.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical writers explain How to Work the Product."