Graphics that are too large

Judie Vegh Judie.Vegh at onbase.com
Mon Jun 18 14:15:51 PDT 2007

Doug and Art,

Thanks so much for your responses, I will try these methods out and see
what works best for my situation.

As a follow up to this, would it be possible if I wanted text to expand
across both columns at the bottom of the page? Say, instead of adding in
a graphic to explain my steps, I'd like to add in a text box with some
information relevant to the text/steps that are in the two columns?
Would that then require a different master page?

Judie