BookName Variable Doesn't Appear in Xrefs

Angela Akridge angela.akridge at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:42:00 PDT 2007

Thank you, Fred and Stuart! My collection is now working just fine. :) Once
I replaced BookName with BookTitle in the paragraph tag AND (very important)
removed the text frame from the Body, things worked perfectly. :) Thank you
so much.

Once I have time, I'll probably switch my implementation to use the Master
pages instead of Body because I don't want to accidentally delete the
invisible BookTitle thinking that it's empty space.

I'm so relieved.

Angela

--
Angela Akridge