Can't Change Paragraph Tag

Reng, Winfried Dr. wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Jun 20 06:43:49 PDT 2007

Hi Steve,

I don't know when this flag gets set. In the MIF documentation
it mentions text insets. Eventually there was a text inset
before/after this paragraph which was deleted and the paragraph
retained its flag.

I had the same problem some time ago and noticed this flag in
the MIF file. Deleting it fixed the problem.

Best regards

Winfried