Does anyones have an EDD for the Bible?

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Wed Jun 20 10:55:03 PDT 2007

If you want to see an ambitious project, browse through
http://www.saintjohnsbible.org/. In the public TV documentary, I
recall that it took a heck of a long time, a lot of gifted folks
working a lot of hours, days, years, and a bunch of bucks to produce
the original replica. Somewhere along the line it's been published to
pages, but I don't think they used an EDD<G>.

Good wishes and luck to Bodvar!

On 6/20/07, Daniel Doornbos <danield at promise.com> wrote:
> Now those comments show just how much you guys know about the Bible.
> The 10 Commandments are in the Old Testament.
> But Bodvar is working on the New Testament.
> The NT writers used pen and paper, incidently.
> Bibles, whether you are translating or formatting the pages, are
> especially challenging work.
> I don't have the FM skills Bodvar asked for but I do appreciate the work
> has undertaken from a professional as well as a spiritual perspective.

Regards,

Peter