FM v. RoboHelp

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 11:36:45 PDT 2007

Agreed, John. Let the expert decide the appropriate tool.

However, it may be helpful to provide a quick synopsis of the strengths and weaknesses of each program, followed by audience analysis, customer expectations, and deliverable requirements, and then by drawing the inevitable conclusion. Sometimes the failure to understand the tools and the failure to understand the skillset in our trade seem to foster assumptions that only enlightenment can silence.

;-)
Rene Stephenson

John Sgammato <jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com> wrote: I think you're right on, Lin.
You know the tools you need to produce your deliverables.
I don't tell my plumber what kind of wrench to use...

john