Does anyones have an EDD for the Bible?

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Wed Jun 20 13:05:49 PDT 2007

Lin Surasky wrote:

> I'm sorry. We're having a tool discussion on another thread, and I'm
> afraid that this stone/chisel suggestion is going to end up as the top
> choice!
>
> (Would it be better than RoboHelp for creating documentation?)
> ;-)

I think this early PDF (Portable Decree Format) has been abandoned, as
it turned out to be surprisingly fragile -- the first deliverables were
damaged by the carrier and had to be replaced.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical writers explain How to Work the Product."