Update all files in a Book with a Paragraph Format?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:02:29 PDT 2007

As Karen and Richard point out, a different way to do this would be to
use a user variable.
However, updating either the 'graph you're using or the variable would
require the same procedure: Change the rev number either in the 'tag
or the variable, save that "source" file; highlight all book component
files that should be updated, and then do Import Formats... and
specify either variables or paragraph tags.

Art