Need some FM tips

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Thu Jun 21 08:49:41 PDT 2007

You can also use Esc v,P. There's a document called
Customizing_Frame_Products.pdf that is installed with FM that describes
how to add your own shortcuts. I added Esc b,b,b for following a
cross-reference back by adding <KeySequence \!bbb> to:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker7.2\fminit\configui\cmds.cfg
You add the new sequence directly after the old one (with a space in
between), by searching for the old key sequence. In this case, it is
<KeySequence \!vP>. This way both the new and old shortcuts work.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson