visio fonts don't show in FM

Orly Zimmerman orlyz at marvell.com
Thu Jun 21 12:44:41 PDT 2007

HI All,

I have visio drawings embedded in my FM files that include the symbol
font, to show, omega, delta and sigma symbols.

The symbols show properly in the Visio embedded object, but do not show
in the FM or the generated PDF.

I realize that FM is not reading the fonts correctly. Is there a way to
fix this?

I need the words in the figures to be searchable. The symbols don't have
to be searchable, and if I must I will create some type of drawing of
the symbol and insert it as a pic. But, I would rather save myself this
extra effort. If any of you can tell me what make FM tick and tell me
how to fix this problem.

I'm running FM 7.2 on Windows XP.

Thanks,

Orly Z.