visio fonts don't show in FM

Huntley Eshenroder huntleye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 06:50:02 PDT 2007

Generating a good PDF from Visio is tricky. Dov provided the magic recipe
sometime back. It should be in the archives. If my memory is correct (ha!),
you need to do the following:

 - Print your Visio file to Postscript using the Adobe PDF driver.
 - Ensure that the fonts are sent to the Adobe PDF printer (this is
typically off I believe)
 - Distill Postscript to PDF
 - Crop
 - Import