SOS - CORRUPT FILES

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:18:38 PDT 2007

Hello Framers,recently I had a machine with a bunch of FM files being backed up in progress - crash! It crashed so bad that about half of all of my FM files went corrupt and I can't open them anymore.Is there any means to fix them or recover or whatever. The files appear all fine - I can open them with notepad, etc. but not FrameMaker. They have correct size too.Thoughts?Michael