Martha Jane Davidson, 1956-2007

Graeme R Forbes Graeme.Forbes at Colorado.EDU
Fri Jun 22 22:09:22 PDT 2007

Dear Mr. Davidson:

Please accept my sympathy, and also my thanks for taking the time to
inform us during this exceptionally difficult time for you.

In 1995 the Framers List lost another frequent contributor, Carol
Odlum, to brain cancer. Carol had been particularly helpful to me
with a number of issues. No doubt there have been many others over
the years whose disappearance from the list was due to an untimely
death from cancer.

My own wife is a breast cancer survivor. Since her surgery in 1994,
there have been a number of scares, but they all proved to be false
alarms. Your message reminds me of how fortunate I am, and of how
much I share the sentiments of your epitaph.

Sincerely,
Graeme Forbes