visio fonts don't show in FM

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 09:15:46 PDT 2007

Orly,

This has been a problem for many people for many years. The consensus
seems to be that the problem is a combination of Microsoft OLE
problems and, possibly, the way FM handles OLE.

The most popular solutions are saving from Visio as one of the graphic
formats I mentioned so that you can avoid OLE.
Art

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358