Search and replace content of a variable

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 02:02:40 PDT 2007

Although it is good practice to use variables for this, from what you
say, I would think that you would only need to open one of the files
of the book and do the change in there. Then just highlight the rest
of the files in the book file and do File > Import > Formats and just
choose what you need from there, in this case only the Page Layout,
that is, if what you have explained is all the changes needed.

HTH,

Bodvar