Thumbtabs issue

Mark Poston mark.poston at mekon.com
Tue Jun 26 09:12:50 PDT 2007

Hi,
Just a few questions ...
Do you have master pages for each of the thumbtab positions or just a single
one?
Are the styles of each chapter heading unique?
Are the Master Page Maps configured in the Reference Pages?
Are you working with structured FrameMaker?
Have you used any FrameMaker plugins in the past that may no longer be
installed?

Cheers

Mark