different page sizes

Daniel Doornbos danield at promise.com
Tue Jun 26 10:25:47 PDT 2007

Hello Tamas,

420mm x 297mm is A3 size, which is two times A4 (297mm x 210 mm) size.
For Americans, who use a different method of sizing paper, A3 is roughly
ledger size while A4 is about letter size.

The short answer to this question is to print your A3 pages onto A3
paper, and your A4 pages onto A4 paper.
That assumes your printer handles A3 paper and you know how you want to
bind the printed document.

But I also wonder how your document was designed. Are the A3 pages
designed to fold out?

As an alternative, can you resize the A3 pages to A4 size, so all the
pages will be uniform?

Daniel