Mac Keyboard Commands

Gagne, Bernard (Bolton) bgagne at husky.ca
Tue Jun 26 12:15:40 PDT 2007

I thought I would point out that, since Ron is working with Parallels on
the Mac, Frame is running in Windows and will respond to Windows
shortcuts, not Mac ones.
He needs a way of interpreting Windows keyboard shortcuts on a Mac
keyboard. Mind you, the Esc command should work just fine.

Berny Gagne
Lead Writer
Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
Bolton, Ontario, Canada