Acrobat 3D

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Wed Jun 27 18:06:20 PDT 2007

The capability to include "dynamic" Acrobat 3D files in FrameMaker is
not yet available, but there is encouraging evidence that it may be
available soon --

-  Adobe demonstrated Acrobat 3D import capability at the 2007 STC
Summit in Minneapolis, in a not-yet-released version of FrameMaker. The
imported Acrobat 3D model did retain its dynamic features in
FrameMaker-generated PDF.

- In early May, Adobe publicly announced a beta program for a
not-yet-released version of FrameMaker.

-Alan

--
Alan Houser, President