FrameMaker/MSWord workflow

Michael.Long at thomson.com Michael.Long at thomson.com
Thu Mar 1 13:56:54 PST 2007

 Jenelle,

We use a FrameMaker-Word combination in a process similar to that
described by someone else, and it can be fairly painless although not
ideal of course. And despite the kludgy sound of it, our productivity
has been steadily improving since converting from Word a few years ago.

But Word has its advantages, no argument there. A question for you: To
what main resources and/or consultancies do you attribute your mastery
of Word?

Mike