Acrobat 8 Email-based Reviews

Robert Shelton rshelton at opentext.com
Thu Mar 1 14:39:41 PST 2007

Lin,

I use e-mail based reviews in Acrobat 7, not 8, so if this has changed, feel free to ignore me. :-)

After I've added the changes to my Frame docs and regenerated the PDF, if I try to send it for review again, Acrobat says it can't do that because the PDF is already part of an e-mail based review. Is that the problem you're having? If so, there are two ways around it that I know of:

1. Generate the second PDF with a different name than the first one.

2. In Acrobat, from the Send for Review menu, select Tracker. This shows a list of your current reviews. Right-click the earlier review in the list and select Remove. You can now send the same PDF for review again.

HTH,

Bob
"Let what comes come,
Let what goes go,