ANN: PayPal Half-Price Sale on Plugins

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Mar 1 18:38:36 PST 2007

Hello Framers,

For the next few days, you can purchase any of my plugins for half-price.
This includes multiple copies and site licenses. The only condition is that
you must pay through PayPal (frameexpert at truevine.net). Or, If you prefer,
you can phone me during regular business hours (Eastern Standard Time) and
pay with a credit card.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This sale does not apply to sales through my web site. If
you purchase them through the web site, you will be charged regular prices.
The half-price offer only applies to PayPal payments or phone credit card
orders.

Purchased plugins will be emailed to you within 24 hours or less. Thank you
very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267