Frame's future @ Mac/UNIX

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Thu Mar 1 19:53:58 PST 2007

It's basically the same reasons that they decided that they didn't
want to do it in the first place, several years ago. The real reason
is that the user base was too small for their desired ROI.

I suppose that the only way Adobe could put this to bed would be to
display their figures on Solaris licenses vs. Mac.

Scott