How to create 'Word style' bookmarks

Massimiliano Lodi lodimax at libero.it
Fri Mar 2 06:17:44 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm very new to FrameMaker and this is my problem:
We have Word 2000 document with a lot of named bookmarks; with a VBA macro
we connect to an access DB and update all the bookmarks contents (the key is
the bookmark name), so that we can update the document and keep it aligned
with the DB.
Now we must start using FrameMaker 7.2, so that I'm trying to find the way
to do the same thing; till now I haven't find anything similar to Word
bookmarks....

Any idea will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Max