Structured Frame saving XML

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Fri Mar 2 11:02:52 PST 2007

Regarding the internal spacing and line breaks within the XML...

The description I've always lived by is that Frame creates equivalent, not
exact XML (or SGML). I recall a few posts by Dan E relating to things that
change like entity names and XRef Id's.

Have you tried using the files in your Structured App (R/W Rules, DTD & EDD)
to tighten up the export to XML?

After that, possibly an FDK fix, or script(s) to normalize the file with
your specific XML requirements?

-Matt Sullivan

GRAFIX Training, Inc.

An Adobe Authorized Training Center