How to create 'Word style' bookmarks

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Fri Mar 2 13:51:59 PST 2007

Hi, Massimiliano:

I believe that FrameMaker has the ability to connect to a database via
the ODBC standard (Open Data Base Connectivity.) Try searching
FrameMaker's online help, Google, and the knowledgebase at Adobe.com for
something like ODBC FrameMaker.

Also, try a disk search on your computer; there may be an ODBC plugin
somewhere in the FrameMaker installation directory. If not, you may need
to rerun the FrameMaker installer to choose ODBC. I don't know anything
more than this faint memory, but perhaps someone on this list, or the
other FrameMaker forums at Adobe.com might offer additional information.

HTH
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices