Frame Improvements

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 06:55:56 PST 2007

Post these in the running list on adobeforums.com. Also, if you can be
specific about issues they may be more inclined to do something about
it. I know when I'm told "X is broken. Fix it." that item goes the
very bottom of my to-do list if I can't tell if there truly is a
problem. Food for thought.

--
Bill Swallow