Frame Improvements

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Mon Mar 5 23:47:38 PST 2007

Are all these bugs, or am I doing something wrong?
There seem to be several bugs in table ruling:

- When a heading row repeats on 2 or more pages, the ruling at the
bottom of the table, and underneath the header row row are not always
the correct ruling style. I have to apply the ruling manually.

- When I apply custom ruling and shading, to a row and select only the
Bottom and Top checkboxes, the ruling is often applied to the left and
right sides of the cell.

- When I try to apply custom ruling to the top of a cell, it often does
not work until I go into the bottom cell and select Top, and then select
go into the top cell and select Bottom.

FrameMaker is still better than Word, but for the price you pay I think
they should fix these bugs. The ruling bugs are particularly annoying.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson