Frame Improvements

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Wed Mar 7 20:59:23 PST 2007

Shmuel,

I don't know if this is the issue for you, but sometimes rules don't display
correctly onscreen because of the monitor's resolution or screen
magnification. Let's say the pixels on your screen are 1 point apart, and
you have a 0.5 pt rule. At 100% magnification, It has to be rounded up or
down to display . So either you get a fat 1-pixel rule or an invisible
0-pixel rule on screen. Zoom in, though, and you'll see that everything is
alright because it now takes multiple pixels to display the same line and
less or no rounding is used. Maybe you just need to view your rules at a
higher percentage magnification, or upgrade to a higher resolution monitor
for more accurate display?

Mike Wickham